“Tracy had the vision for our strategic planning process and the final product that we needed. Her process helped us evolve as a team and as an organization. We are feeling energized with our strategic plan that is relevant and achievable for us and which will keep us focused throughout our next growth stage.”
Nancy Kanell, Project Home Again, Executive Director
Without a strategic plan, nonprofit organizations are operating with a rudder and can become reactive, leading to mission creep and staff burnout.
Many smaller nonprofit organizations cannot afford a comprehensive strategic planning effort or they consider them a waste of time and money if it sits on the shelf collecting dust.
NextStep Nonprofit LLC provides a 4 phase model customized to meet your needs and your budget.
- What problem(s) are we solving?
- Who are we helping?
- How are we helping them?
- How are we unique in the field?
- What have we accomplished?
PRODUCT: Identity/Development Brand One-Pager
- What opportunities lie ahead?
- What challenges lie ahead?
- What do we aspire to become?
- What do we need to get there?
PRODUCT: Strategic Snapshot
- Which goals are most important?
- What won’t we do?
PRODUCT: Strategic Filter One-Pager
- What exactly will we do
- Who will perform each activity?
- When will each activity be done?
- What is our success criteria?How will we keep our plan alive?
PRODUCT: Comprehensive Strategic Plan